Saturday, May 21, 2011

Swimsuit Model

I'm definitely not referring to myself!  I may have went a little crazy with swimsuits for Ellie.  My justification is that we do have a pool and she will need several options.  Last night we did a little photo shoot when she tried them all on.  Well, I put them on her and she just smiled.  :)  She has 4 swimsuits and I only took pictures of three.  I love them all and can't wait until she is able to wear them.  We have a lot of pool parties and I am definitely looking forward to this summer!

Look at those chubby legs!  I love them!


Ellie's serious face



I love this Mudpie lady bug suit!





Now if I can just find myself some cute swimsuits.  ha!  And if someone would just comment on how cute my chunky thighs look like they do Ellie's.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11 comments:

Faith said...

LOL, you have one patient baby. I have a pink suit with a tutu on it for Addy that I can't wait to put on her:) All those are SO adorable, I love the one with her initials!

Samantha said...

I know you already know this, but your baby is the sweetest little girl!!!

Jennifer said...

This is the cutest fashion show I've ever seen! She's just beautiful and very photogenic :)

Ashley said...

Too cute! I haven't found any suits small enough for my girl yet. We'll probably have to wait until next year.

Deni said...

Um I adore those, but mostly her chunky legs in them! And you're right if only we could admire our own chunky legs in them! I especially love the ladybug one, and Cala may need (spelled m-o-m-m-y-w-a-n-t-s) one too!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are just too cute!

Samantha said...

Jennifer, your thighs look amazing! ;)

S.I.F. said...

Oh my gosh! She is getting so big! And so beautiful!!

Stacey said...

The smile, the legs, the toes!!! She is so darn cute and will definitely be turning heads at the pool this summer! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is cute! SO CUTE! And she knows it, LOL! I totally agree, if only shopping for ourselves was as easy as it was for our kids - swimsuit shopping is the worst as an adult!

Carol said...

She is adorable and so are her swimsuits! I'd love to get one like the monogrammed one in the first picture for my granddaughter. Would you mind sharing where you got it???

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop