Monday, June 28, 2010

Vacation

My plane leaves tomorrow morning at 7:15.  I am so excited.  I'm packed and ready to go.  I cleaned the house and went out and got stuff I knew Barry would want/need while I was gone yesterday and today.  I can't wait to see my family and friends.  I'll have two entire weeks to spend with them!! 

I haven't blogged much this past week.  I just haven't had anything exciting to share.  I've spent part of everyday in the pool reading.  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE summer vacation?  I love it!!  I have done some organizing around the house, researched baby products and spent time with friends.  We had friends over a few times last week.  It's nice to be able to entertain and the pool makes it even more fun.  We used our grill almost every night last week.  I've been eating super healthy and am going to continue to do so on my trip to Michigan.  I've already lost some weight and am feeling so much better.  Oh I also managed to go to my school and get the rest of my stuff moved into my new classroom.  Now I just need to put it all away.  But, that can wait until I get home from Michigan.

So that's it...my life is slow and boring in the summer and I wouldn't have it any other way.  Can't wait to share some pics from my trip with you.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great summer! Enjoy your trip!

Faith said...

Wow, I'm jealous! No such summer vacation for me:). We will be back in MI to for two weeks in August. Of course, we are in two weddings during that time, so rest won't be a huge option. Hope you have a wonderful time!

Samantha said...

Have a safe and happy trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Amber said...

Woo hoo! Have a great trip!

Deni said...

Have a fab vacation! Be safe and enjoy your time off. You and I would have a blast together, laying by the pool and reading, then grilling for dinner! Sounds like a perfect day!

S.I.F. said...

Have so much fun! You deserve it lady!

sienna said...

have a great trip!! i hope you have a fabulous time with friends and family, and that your mom recovers very quickly from her surgery :o)

Anonymous said...

I hope you have fun here in Michigan! We have nothing but perfect, beautiful weather for the next week & a half at least so you should enjoy your stay!

Andrea said...

Travel safely sweet Jen! You are going to have the best time over the next two weeks. I can't wait to hear about your family and see pictures :)

Much Love and many HUGS
Andrea

PS let us know what you are reading ;)

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Ready by the pool every day sounds perfect!

Enjoy your trip.

Kelli said...

Hope you have a wonderfully relaxing vacation!!

twondra said...

I hope you have a fabulous trip!! How exciting!!

Stacey said...

Have a great time! We'll miss you while you're gone, but can't wait to hear all about your trip! :)

~Rachel~ said...

Have fun on your vacay Jennifer!! :-)

~Rachel~ said...

Alright girly, I am missing your little blog...you better come back! I am dying to hear how things are going!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop