Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I haven't done a Thankful Thursday post in a while.  Not because there aren't any things I'm thankful for, just the opposite!  I have so many things to be thankful for, it's hard to narrow them down.  I'm going to do a better job each week of writing this post.

I'm thankful for our weekend getaway to visit Barry's brother and his family.  Ellie slept the entire way there and back...several hours!  We had a wonderful visit with them.  Wish we could see them more often!  Ellie got to spend time with her big cousins.  She always laughs and smiles the entire time she's with them.  They are just so sweet with her. 

Especially this guy!


That's not so say the rest of the cousins are amazing with Ellie too, but W has just has something special about him.  He has a real talent with children.  He gets right down on Ellie's level and plays with her.  He makes her smile SO big.  Most 13 yr old boys I know wouldn't have any interest in spending much time with their baby cousins, this guy was a sweetheart with Ellie.  W, we love you so much and are so proud of the young man you are becoming.  God has great things planned for you and we cannot wait to see what those are!

What are you thankful for this week?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so thankful that we are celebrating our twins first birthday! (And I am so thankful that you have a little miracle to celebrate birthdays with now too! She is adorable!)

Jennifer said...

Such a sweet cousin!

I'm thankful for my upcoming Saturday date night with my girlfriend and her boyfriend. It'll be nice to spend some time together!

Deni said...

I'm copying you and doing this too! I'm thankful we made it through shots today!!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop