Wednesday, April 20, 2011

PCOS

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHey friends!  I have a friend that has been diagnosed with PCOS and has started cl0mid.  Since that wasn't my diagnosis, I don't know a whole lot about it, but would love to send my friend to some blogs for information and support.  If you have a blog that deals with this or know of one that does, please leave your link in the comments or email me the blog address.  Thanks so much for your help!  I appreciate it and I know she will too!

I've got one more favor to ask.  Many of you know Tammy over at Tammy's Journey.  If you don't, please go send her some love today.  She desperately needs it.  She got some devastating news today.  I am brokenhearted for her and her husband Mark.  Life just isn't fair, is it?!

Thanks again!

4 comments:

Jennifer @ MillerMusings said...

I have PCOS and have written about it on my blog some, but not a ton. You can get to the posts about it by clicking the infertility link on the right side of my page.

http://jonandjenmiller.blogspot.com/

Mindy said...

I have PCOS and am now expecting after injections and IUIs...I did do 3 rounds of Clomid. My blog is private, but if you e-mail me her e-mail address I can add her. Also just a little heads up to her that right now my blog is all about pregnancy and baby mostly, but there's LOTS of post from history of going through treatment. My e-mail address is mindyajohnson@gmail.com and my blog is www.mysteriousmindy.blogspot.com

Katie Tanner said...

I have PCOS and was diagnosed back in the summer 2006. I am 24 years old with NO children. I have talked about it some but mostly my blog is about greiving. I would love to follow her blog and also know she is following mine. I love you blog and I am so happy you finally have your amazingly beautiful daughter. :)

My blog address is www.tannertraditions.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

I have PCOS- AND NOW WE HAVE A FOUR MONTH OLD! Please send her my blog :)

http://letsmakeafamily.blogspot.com/

Let her know that I spoke a lot about IF and PCOS at the start of the blog

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop